❖ Zurich – Panoramic view of Bahnhofstrasse
❖ Schaffhausen – Europe’s biggest waterfall “Rhinefall”
❖ St Gallen – View St. Gallen Abbey
❖ Montreux – Chillon Castle outside views
❖ Chur – Oldest town of Switzerland
❖ Lugano – Swiss Riviera
❖ Zermatt – Train ride to Sunnega Mountain, views of Matterhorn Mountains
1. Information listed above, may subject to changes with/without prior notice.
2. Deposit: A deposit of RM500 – RM1000 per person must be paid upon reservation and the balance must be paid up 1 months before the date of departure. All deposit paid are non-refundable and non-transferable. All payment by credit card is subject to 2.5% convenience fee.
3. Minimum group materialization of 10 travelling attendees.
4. Minimum 10 pax without tour leader, minimum 16 pax with tour leader.
5. All price/s quoted above are valid for Malaysian Only.
6. Booking is subjected to availability & first come first served basis.
7. All price/s quoted above are based on Twin Sharing.