Tour members are deemed to have read, understand and accepted the following: –
SMART HOLIDAY’S and its sales/authorised agents are referred to as “the organisers”
- The organiser’s covenants to include in the tour fare: –
- Return economy class group ticket, excluding taxes which are non-refundable and non-negotiable.
- Accommodation is based on half twin sharing for adults; child fare is based on the child as third person in twin or double room of two adults without extra bed. If a child occupies a half twin, there is a surcharge.
- In the case of triple sharing, a roll-away bed will be provided for the third person.
- All meals, sightseeing and other terms as specified in the itinerary.
- Porterage of one luggage not exceeding 20 kilo per person for group departure by series airlines, policies not covered by budget airlines.
- Tour fare exclude visa fees, expenses on purely personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, excess baggage charges, beverages, personal and baggage insurance, gratuities to drivers and escorts, optional tours.
- No refund or reduction will be made to any person or individual who does not participate in or who forgoes any sightseeing tour, transfer or accommodation so provided at any time during the course of the tour, for whatever reason.
- Administrative fee of RM100 – RM500 person will be imposed for any amendments made after reservation are acted upon.
- DEPOSIT – A deposit of RM500 – RM1000 per person must be paid upon reservation and the balance must be paid up before 45 days prior to the date of departure. All deposits paid are non-refundable and non-transferable. Policies not covered by budget airlines.
- CANCELLATION – In the event of cancellation of tour reservations after settlement of deposit and/or full payment, the following cancellation fee will apply:
- More than 60 days before departure – RM500 or 25% of tour fare per person or whichever higher.
- 45 days before departure – 75% of tour fare per person.
- Less than 30 days before departure – 100% of tour fare per person.
- In the event of booking of tour packages, operated on a budget airlines, extra flight or charter flight which is not within the normal airlines schedule. Deposit is non-refundable and the ticket full fare will be charged to the passenger if any.
- MEALS – As specified in the itinerary, other specified meals, if available can be provided at extra charge. Appropriate meals for Muslim and Vegetarians passengers can be arranged on request basis subject to the availability.
- PASSPORT – All passengers must personally ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- TICKET – The ticket issued are special tickets restricted to certain designated airlines only. They are non-endurable, non-transferable, & non-refundable.
- VISA APPLICATION – All passengers are encouraged to process their own visa. Assistance is offered by the organiser, but approval is not guaranteed. The organiser cannot be held liable for any loss of passport(s) due to any reason whatsoever including without limitations, negligence on the part of our employees, agents and/or servants.
- EXTENSION STAY – Extension of stay after the end of the tour is subject to the ticket validity and seats availability. Extension of stay/deviation will be at passenger’s own expenses and no transfer will be provided to the airport for the return flight. When extension of stay/deviation cannot be confirmed prior to group’s departure, passenger is deemed to be taking the original tour schedule.
- CHANGE OF ITINERARY – The organisers and its authorized agents reserves the right to change the itinerary with or without notice due to operational reasons.
- TOUR CANCELLATION – The organisers reserve the right to change any tour, postpone or cancel prior to departure for any reason whatsoever including insufficient group size. Should this happen, the entire payment will be refunded without any obligation on the part of the company. In which event no liabilities whatsoever shall be borne by the organisers in respect of such cancellations.
- GROUND TOUR HANDLING – The organisers endeavours to provide exclusive ground handling on all transportation and sightseeing services. However, tour members may be placed on seat-in-coach basis where necessary due to insufficient group size.
- TRAVE INSURANCE – All passengers are encouraged to purchase a travel insurance scheme.
- TOUR LEADER – This will only arrange for a group of minimum 20 adult passengers & above. The organiser reserved the right to reject the cancellation from the passengers on the reason of no tour leader provided and the passenger is deemed to be taking the original tour schedule. Or, if any cancellation, item No.3 may be imposed and acted to the passenger accordingly.
- COOPERATION – Should there be difficult and uncooperative Tour Members during the tour, whose act and conduct deem to be unreasonable and detrimental to the enjoyment, interests, well-being and safety of the other Tour Members and the smooth running of the tour in general, the tour leader concerned possesses full discretion to deal with such persons as he/she deems fit, including requiring him/her to leave the tour. The decision of the tour leader in this respect is final and conclusive and the Company shall not make refund for any uncompleted part of the tour.
- LATE BOOKING – Late booking less than 30 working days prior to departure will be accepted subject to availability of accommodation and flights. Late booking request should be accompanied by full payment for necessary operation processing.
- RESPONSIBILITY – The organisers and/or its authorized Agents acts only as agents for the transportation companies, hotel and other participants in the programmed and tickets, documents, notice letters and other correspondence are issued subject to the terms and conditions contained in the contracts under which the services are provided by the participants. The organisers and its transportation company, hotel and other participants in this programme shall not be held responsible to any per for any loss, damages resulting from death or personal injuries, expenses, penalties, or any other inconvenience of whatever nature and however caused or arising from the following: –
- Any mistake, error, inaccuracy, misdescription, change, alteration or amendment to any tour schedule or the itinerary whether material or otherwise.
- Any additional expenses or costs due to delays caused by changes in the flight schedules or any other travel schedules, sickness, weather conditions, strikes, riots, fire, floods, commotion, war, quarantine, and any other causes beyond the control of the organisers and its authorized agents and the other participants in the programme.
- Loss or damage of baggage and personal effects during the journey or on transit or in the event of an accident save if the same were causes by any acts of negligence or wilful neglect attributable to the company and/or its authorized agents.
- Any abrupt termination of services by transportation companies, hotels and other participants in this programme due to bankruptcy, liquidation, closure or suspension of business or any other causes so ordered by the authorities.
- Any alteration on the routing or change of date of travel by passengers is solely at his/her own risk. The organisers shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused and extra expenses incurred.
- The organisers shall not be held responsible for deportation or refusal of entry by immigration Authorities to/of tour member resulting from the possession of unlawful items of holding improper travel documents or other causes of whose behaviour and activities are considered as subversive by the foreign government concerned. There is absolutely no refund to tour member who had been refused entry.
- The organisers reserve the right to adjust the cost of package prices due to currency fluctuations or increase in air, rail, road or ferry transportation and international airport taxes after acceptance of a booking up to and including the date of departure.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel the tour due to any act of God, War, Strike, Riot or order from the Government of Malaysia which is beyond its control. The organiser shall recommend alternative tours, all moneys paid less the administrative fee chargeable will be refunded to the passenger.
- In the event of cancellation by the organiser due to inability to secure seats or accommodation, the company will refund the amount of money paid and the following compensation will impose (subject to the late booking as specified on item No. 15):
- 08 to 14 working days, full refund of tour fare and a compensation of RM50 per person
- 01 to 07 working days, full refund of tour fare and a compensation of RM75 per person.
- On the date of departure, full refund of tour fare and a compensation of RM100 per person.
- Tour payments based on cash terms, if payments by credit card subject to surcharges.
- In the event of a difference in the Chinese version, the English version will be deemed to be the correct version.
5. 出发前 45天退出者，收取旅费75%
6. 出发前 少于30天退出者， 收取旅费100%
14. 取消行程：在不得已的情况如旅客人数不足，主办机构/代理有权延迟或取消报名团体，若被延迟/取消团员不能接受， 其所交付的团费将退还于旅客。