- Depth tour of four cities in Shandong – European sentiment-Qingdao, Springs city-Jinan
- Local Cuisine: Fish Flavor, Weixian Flavor, Chinese Cuisine, Shangdong Flavor, Cantonese Cuisine, Dumpling Flavor, Mantou Cuisine, Baxian Feast, Yantai Flavor, Landlord Cuisine, Jiaodong Flavor.
- Eight Immortals sea – Huludao is a surrounded by the sea, there is a bridge leading to the scenic Eight Immortals, the world and paradise tightly together.
- Mount Tai – Mount Tai is known as the eastern mountain of the Five Great Mountains of China. It is located north of the city of Taian, in Shandong province, China. The tallest peak is the Jade Emperor Peak, which is commonly reported as 1532.7 metres. Taishan is one of the first national scenic spots in China. It was declared one of the few double heritages in the world by UNESCO as 1987 World Heritage Site.
- Bao Tu Spring – Beautiful Bao Tu Spring Park is located in the centre of Jinan City, and was declared the “Number One Spring under the Heaven”, it is also known as spurting spring. The Bao Tu Spring is the most renowned among 72 named artesian springs in the downtown area of the city of Jinan. It is already had history for more than two thousand years.
MF = XIAMEN AIRLINES
MF878 KUL-TAO 0800-1550
MF877 TAO-KUL 1545-2330
2018 SCH HOLIDAY
|2018 SCH HOLIDAY
2019 SCH HOLIDAY