- Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area – for nine stockade trench named after the nine stockades, also known as “Ho Medicine Jiuzhai.” Here have a beautiful landscape include Green Lake, Waterfall, Mountain, and Peaks. Here has always been local Tibetans name as a “holy mountain.” Trench Mountains, water, forest, rock and protection of all Tibetans are the object of worship. After opening up scenic spots, East people called Jiuzhaigou as “Paradise on Earth”; the West people called as “Fairy Tale World.”
- Huang Long Scenic Area – is a strange landscape, rich in natural resources, ecology original, well preserved, with the important scientific and aesthetic value of scenic spots. It is a large open-air karst travertine landscape, natural scenery, and ethnic customs as an integrated scenic spots.
- Songpan Ancient City – the inner city across the mountain, along the mountain is slightly triangle, the eastern part of the valley below the mountains is a rectangle. The city wall total length of 6.2 km, with local firing of green brick wall, made of earth and stone, 12.5 meters high, 12 meters thick, with glutinous rice, lime, it is as strong as the wall of copper walls.
- Leshan Giant Buddha – in Leshan suburbs, Minjiang, Qingyi, Dadu confluence of three rivers, and Leshan City, across the River. Area by the Gun Hill, Ma ho rock tomb, Wuyou Hill, mega Reclining Buddha etc, visit an area of about 8 square kilometers. Leshan area gather the essence of cultural landscape landscape, Mt. Emei National Scenic Area is the scope is the famous scenic tourist destination.
- Mt. Emei – is one of the four famous Buddhist Mountains in China. Its beautiful natural scenery and famous historical site famous for the fabulous Buddhist. The mountain quaint magical and also call the world beautiful Mt. Emei.
- Chun Xi Road – it is the most bustling commercial street in Chengdu, it is also one of the most famous commercial street in mainland China. There are about 700 commercial outlets, outlets area of about 220,000 square meters.
- Baoguo Temple – has seven courtyards, seven halls of the high court after the Pilu Pavilion 36. It have high-Chi Yu Porcelain Statue, crown green cape, holding a Fan word rounding, when the Department of Shenzong contributed Jingdezhen kilns, one of the old Beijing Eight, that the kiln Guanyin.
|D7 326 KUL-CTU 1815-2240|
|D7 327 CTU-KUL 2355-0430|
|D7 = AIR ASIA X|